Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Secret Life: Fun fun fun!

Hey, :)

Well, I just got home from Pachangas a bit ago. Good mexican food... but I was really full from starbursts, popcorn, and rasberry iced tea from the movie theater from seeing Leap Year lol.
But yeah I had lots of fun last night and today! :D
I stayed up till 3AM last night, which now I'm getting the consequences haha...
I wanted to take pictures but my dumb camera is out of battery and theres no AA batteries in this house for some reason :(
Oh well, got some pics of me and Abby with my phone lol.
To bad I can't post them though, oh well... :) They are still on my phone.
So yeah, last night was fun. We talked so much lol, and then we woke up at 10 and Abby's all "Hi" as I slowly woke up lol.
We ate pizza for... brunch... lol.
Lotsa fun :D I think I'm gonna do it again sometime, possibly with Caprice too. Depending on if she's up for it.
And I'm definitely gonna do a slumber party for my 14th birthday! :)
Birthday parties are awesome! :D
I can't believe I'm going to be 14 though...O_O Wow... only 2 more years till I get a license LOL.
And only a couple months until SOMEONE with the name of Abigail gets her license maybe...;)
Lol, yeah well... tomorrow I'm pretty excited :D I'm gonna go see AVATAR X) From what I've heard that movie is AWESOME! My aunt Catherine, she went to go see it and that movie came out December 18th, she went to go see it recently and it STILL is packed in the whole theater.
That movie is doing like the best I've EVER seen! I heard from somewhere that its actually almost ready to be as great as the Star Wars Saga... *nodnod*
Its shocking!
I'm pretty excited to go see it :)
BUT, now I've got a really good idea for a book. Since I had such a good time doing acting, which I highly doubt I'm gonna follow through with this book but... I had an awesome idea for a girl that's been acting since she was 4 in her school plays.
And I just came up with the perfect name a couple seconds ago :-)
Gracelyn Mariah Stryder... or maybe the other way around... I LOVE both of those names SO MUCH. X) I'm so excited!! I THINK I'm gonna start it tonight... but then again I should probably work on my other books...lol
Well I gotta go I should go get ready for bed :) Ta ta! :D
~Jazz

P.S
I might post the rough plot later :)

--
"To write simply is as difficult as to be good." -Somerset Maugham

No comments:

Post a Comment