Friday, January 8, 2010

My Secret Life: Fell off a horse!

Hey, this is going to be a short post cause I gotta go to bed soon... but yeah...
Today was pretty interesting. I fell off a horse... and trust me it wasn't too fun. :-/ My back still hurts and I'm extremely sore, and I think I'll probably be sore for at least 3 to 5 days... blech...
It was really weird falling off a horse... but the really funny thing was Lovie (the horse I rode today) he freaked out for half a second and jerked to the side (making me fall), and then he just stood there and was completely calm.
LOL
It was really really oddballish...
And funny, Lovie is a sweet boy :-] I'm not sure who is better though, Loredo or Lovie... I like them both, probably Loredo though lol. Anywho, bye gotta go its 10o'clock now :)
I'll write tomorrow, and hopefully I'll get a ton of writing done too... maybe convince mom to get easyedge to go I wanna do facebook on my phone hehe...
Ta ta :)


~Jazz


--
"Don't just sit around and wait for something to happen, go out there and do your best to MAKE it happen..."
-Leslie Oceania (Forgetting everything "The Chronicles of Amerada")

No comments:

Post a Comment