Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Secret Life: Drama friends and fun Part II

Helloooo.....

Well! Today is the day of dress rehearsal for our 40 minute play :-) Its pretty exciting, and its been really fun acting and stuff but the Theater class this year is gonna be on the day I do horseback... and so yeah...
I really enjoy acting, but I really don't want to quit horseback. But I guess if God leads me away from acting, maybe its not my path. But I would like to try acting in the future, it would be a lot of fun. And really awesome even if I got to do acting on Broadway :-D!
My cousin Arty is actually in New York right now acting on Broadway as far as I know, he graduated High school and followed his dream and hes doing it! :-)
I probably will definitely pursue writing though, thats for sure.
And probably acting, or photography on the side. Acting is really hard though, you have to search hard for acting jobs... :P Well when the time comes I will choose my path, but write now I think I'll stick to writing.
Anyway, yeah today is dress rehearsal. And hopefully we'll do it all good today, usually the rehearsal is worse than the performence though. This'll be my first time acting on a stage, but in the beginning of this class I was constantly nervous about getting up and acting in front of everyone in the class for that class.
But I got much more comfortable with it over time :) So I think that problem is solved. Well I gotta go and get ready to go to class soon so ta ta! :D

~Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment