Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Secret Life: Youth fun X-D

Haha I had fun tonight... ;) Lol

I'm officially a High school youth group member! :D
I think... well yeah I guess I am. :) It was a lot of fun though! I'm totally excited about God now :)
Danny Marsh, the youth pastor. He's awesome! :-D
This weekend they are having a girls night out, now THAT Should be FUNNNNN!! ;D
Mom said I could go, but she has to call first. So yeah, I'm pretty psyched! X-D
I learned so much about God today, even though I can't really explain it... I really did learn something its in my brain somewhere I just can't remember.
But yeah, I'm totally God happy now lol
I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna go next week SO Bad! Stupid concert for my parents is next week though...>:(
Maybe I can convince 'em to let me go, I really do wanna go badly... but if I go to the sleepover that should be fun anyway :)
The plan is that we're supposed to go to the church and do a Bible study, and then go down to the plaza for ice cream. And then go to the Marsh's for the sleepover part, which should be F-U-n! X)
They've got a hot tub hehe...
Annnywwayyy... well I gotta go. :) I'll write tomorrow if I can after my Geography class and swimming class. Ta ta : o )

~Jazz

--
Psalm 30:3
O Lord, You brought my soul up from the grave; You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to te pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment