Monday, January 4, 2010

My Secret Life: Back to school...

Yo!

Well, today is Monday January 4th, 2010... and I still don't have a dang calandar...:-/
But I'm back doing school again, speaking of school I'm still not done with it. But at least I'm done with science and math, my worst and hated subjects. Once in a blue moon do I actually enjoy science, and try once a year when I enjoy math. Blech....
And probably not even that much for math, ugh...
Anyway, today was a moderately good day. Somehow I managed to keep my raging hormones under control when I was trying to figure out math, I had an argument with my mom over subtracting decimals because I didn't watch the video for the lesson.
Which I still need to do... but it I knew it couldn't be any different from adding decimals. I got that immediately, the only difference between decimal addition and regular addition is there is a little dot at a certain point.
It's honestly a little bit easier than fractions, this happened to me when I was learning multiplication. I went through that whole book with a lot of struggling, and then compared to division... the division book was ten times easier to get than multiplying.
But I know both of them now and I can do any sort of problem like that with no problem. Even if its really big, it takes me a bit but I can do it. Like 6,985 x 9,248, THAT will take me a bit. Huge numbers like that....
I can't imagine what algebra will be like... blech...
Anywho, besides that my back is aching again. My hamstrings are getting to tight, and I need to stretch them. I just did a few minutes ago but the motrin is helping take the pain away from my back, usually if I stretch my legs really good one day the pain stays away for a while and then it comes back again.
*sighs*
Right now I'm quite into Taylor Swift, I'm listening to "Untouchable" by Ms. Taylor right now actually. Its a nice slow romance song... the only thing that kind of bothers me about her music is that she repeats the same notes a lot.
But I still love her music :) Much of her music is really good, only a couple are really ehh...
The lyrics are awesome though, they have a lot of meaning to them. She's really good at coming up with things like that, and 90% of her songs are written by her.
She had a rough childhood with friend problems in Jr. High and High school, from what I hear in her songs thats what I think happened. Like a song called "The Best day", its basically a song of her whole childhood.
Its really a lot about her parents and her lil' brother.
Its a really sweet song... I really think that a relationship like that is important with your parents. I think that probably reflects in my books, even though sometimes the main character in my book is really sometimes kind of rebellious against his/her parents it's for a good cause.
Its basically a gut feeling or something like that, like Leslie from my book TWW she follows her heart most of the time and wants to do what's best for others. Barely is it ever for herself, but she still DOES do things that are for herself.
Or another example is Josh Karson, he's from "Hearts of Freedom" (HOF).
He is extremely concerned for his family and mainly his mother who has gone down the wrong path and fallen in love with a bad man who is very deceiving.
So yeahh....
Well! I shall stop this blog post for now, I have some writing to get to for FE the sequel to TWW. :) And possibly some editing for TWW, and then maybe some HOF writing... hmm... as you can see I have many things to do.
So TA TA for now! :)
Peace out!

~Jazz
--Author in training--

My other blogs:

http://endoftime-obryan.blogspot.com/    ~End of time~
(action/drama/romance/family/fiction)

http://heartsoffreedom-lifeofafarmerboy.blogspot.com/    ~Hearts of Freedom~ 
(drama/family/teen/romance/fiction)

http://theworldwithinjazmineo.blogspot.com/    ~The World Within~
(teen/fiction/friendship/romance)

http://dancingheartsteenfame.blogspot.com/   ~Dancing Hearts~
(teen/fiction/friendship)


No comments:

Post a Comment