Friday, January 15, 2010

My Secret life: Waiting, waiting....

Well, right now I'm awaiting my friend Abby to arrive... shes a little overdue and I'm trying to be patient but every time I look at the clock its barely even a minute past when I last looked at it... so yeah I'm being impatient. Thats a horrible habit I've created for myself :-P
Abby is coming over for a slumber party, which she should be here soon. I'm hoping...
Her ballet lessons got over at 6:30 so yeah... she'll be here soon. Just be patient...
Phh.....
lalalala.... dumdee dah... yeah...
As you can see I'm really bored... lol
I read some things I needed to catch up on, and now I'm sitting in my living room with my cat Annabelle curled up next to me sleeping and I am blogging with my laptop... yup.... pretty exciting huh? Lol
Its really quiet... kind of funny how quiet it gets when the boys are sleeping... especially on days where they are really hyper.
Which as I found out after I got home from horseback they were being rather annoying to my mom, yup... boys are that way sometimes...
Horseback went pretty well today :) My legs burned but thats normal for an hour and thirty minutes at Field of Dreams with Corrie teaching LOL
Trust me, you get used to it after a while. But she's not doing it maliciously, she does it to get our muscles going... especially now for my class because we JUST quit riding English and went back to Western. Which I gotta admit, its a lot more comfortable and more "relaxed" if you wanna put it that way then English.
You constantly have to post in English! Unless Corrie says "Sitting trot", then you just sit... so yeah :D
Its lots of fun, hopefully someday I'll get to get a job there. Depending on where I go to college, I will probably keep a job there. Since thats the only place that I can somewhat stand to be, but that all really depends on how much she pays her barn managers/employees.
Which I don't need to worry about that yet because I got a couple years before I turn 16 and of regular hiring age...:)
Horsie land is lots of fun, I got to ride Bailey today. He actually corroperated to my surprise... he's usually a big pain in the butt. Well during saddling anyway, but usually with riding he's pretty easy.
But next week I've GOT TO write myself a note saying "get a bigger saddle" when riding Bailey, ouch... the western horn thing part was digging into the inside of my legs. Really uncomfortable... especially loping with him.
He's got the worst canter ever >:P But he's an awesome horse :)
But the only reason I think that is probably because I've ridden Sunny... and he's the rocking canter horse at FOD.
He's got the most smoothest canter/lope ever! :) I was so sucked into loping once that I was actually not even noticing how fast I was going... I just was into it lol...
Anyway I gotta go, Ms. Abby is here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment