Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Secret Life: Drama Friends and fun... Part III

Yo!

OH YEAH! Tonight was a SUCCESS!!!!! :D
The performence went FANTASTIC everyone did a fantastic job, I'm pretty satisifed at how I did :) Even though I choked up on my words I know that this is my first REAL play thingy, and plus even the pro's mess up sometimes.
And also they get REAL nervous too, but I wasn't have as nervous as Josie... boy oh boy was that girl fired up 2 minutes before the show!
She was talking so fast all heard was "blalalalababalblablablbal!" she was hyperventilating because her mother invited her grandparents her dad her brother and her friend.
But she actually did pretty well for someone so nervous! I thought she was going to break down crying and forget her lines, she missed a few and then she freaked out saying "Rachel is going to be SO mad!" She was almost in tears...
She ran away from Rachel but Rachel was completely excited about it she was so happy with what everyone did! :D
She was jittery with the lights though unfortnately, she flashed the lights off to early once but oh well.
Everyone did a great job though, I REALLY want to pursue acting at least in plays. I definitely am SO not quitting on my writing dream, I'm still going to try everything I can to get one of my books published for sure. :D
But now I definitely know what I wanna major and minor in-in college; English literature, and acting! yeahhh......
Totally a go for me! booyah!
Anyway I gotta go bedtime ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment