Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Secret Life: lala...

I am quite happy right now :) I had a pretty fantastic day, it was pretty normal but I'm very proud of myself. I got a huge amount of writing done in "Forgetting Everything" the sequel to TWW. And I wrote down tons of ideas that I had stored up in my head on the little program called "notepad" on my computer.
Just random ideas, not necessarily scenes or like... the book but just ideas like: "Leslie takes a horse ride" thats just an example.
My mommy and daddy's anniversary is today :-D Happy Anniversary!! Celebrating 15 years... which means I will be fourteen in May... holy beans... wowo... I swear I was only celebrating dad's graduation from HSU a week ago... lol
Scary... unfortnately my bdays gonna be on mothers day this year... ugh. I mean its good but then it isn't, its confusing but I just don't like it when that happens. Yes I wouldn't be here with out my mom, but I also couldn't physically be here with out my dad either.
Unless God decided that mom was the next virgin to give birth through immaculate conception... lol
But yeah, I had a pretty good day. :-D Tomorrow is horseback, and hopefully I'll be able to get my school done within a reasonable time. And unfortnately I will be going to bed within minutes, and I want to brainstorm tonight for FE.
That would be FANTASTIC, I really want to get at least half way through this book before my birthday... its a big goal but hey. I need to brainstorm, I'm determined to make it bigger than 300 pages, that would be awesome. But it took a little over a year I think to finish TWW, and I took a long break from it. But somehow I managed to make it 300 pages long, and probably plus some once I edit as much as I can of it.
My big goal is to make it at least 450 pages, if not 500... that would be SO good... but then I gotta save some sort of ideas for the next books too. So at least 300 pages, but I'm going for at least 400. And any more than that would be FANTASTIC!!
And I got a cool new phone :-) Its not too fancy but its got a camera and I'm happy about that hehe... anyway I gotta go. I wanna do something besides blogging, ta ta!

~Jazz

--
Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment